Thursday, July 3, 2008

A few notes...

Hi Linds, I love you too and does your mom know what you are up to on the internet little girl? Yes, well good then. Tell Seth and Tuey lol. Also, that I ate about four brownies yesterday. Seth will understand, Tuey I am certain will not.
And to Auntie, when I first looked up Singin in the Rain on the playlist site I was upset to see Sinatra and almost passed it by cuz I was annoyed to think that he had covered it--I like him but some things should be left alone. But I gave it a listen and was satisfied with what I heard. I ignore the mis-credit. And to Big Tymers- I am not sure about the Gilligan's Island part, but its a song Chick and I loved when we were big timers in California and brings back a few memories. I am not sure what memories I would conjure up if I heard the Gilligan's Island song, but it can't be good. My childhood, summertime, mother, sibling rivalry, and of course the Skipper...I don't like the direction this has taken. So I will stick to my little thug song. And also, I echo others when I say that I am not content reading your comments. I would like to read your blog so get to it.

No comments: