Wednesday, July 16, 2008

There may be something there that wasn't there before

We are in our second and final week of Dance Camp; this week is the Nutcracker, sort of a Christmas in July kind of a deal. I will actually be glad when we can just start the normal dance schedule in September. Two in preschool, one in ballet, and one in gymnastics (if he has his way, as dance is for girls, but he would like to do gymnastics)-we will be like a normal family, with places to go and schedules to keep-note that I said like, because we will never be normal. It will be interesting to say the least.

And on another note-there is the little something that is not quite real yet but real enough to cast a shadow over every space it touches. I try to spring clean (I know it is summer, but we who have small children are given leeway concerning actual seasons, and cleaning itself for that matter) and waver between storing things that will one day belong to a little something and keeping them out. I want to eat (its more than that really), but a little something keeps rejecting my ideas in favor of cookie dough and pizza--anything that doesn't actually have to been cooked as the effort becomes too much for the both of us. I want to sleep or need to be up, and there is always a little something throwing off my schedule. Then again, this is all just an unconfirmed rumor, but the thought of another little something has turned my world around... not an unwelcome turn mind you. Until then, I will live in the shadows it casts, and pick out names (Levi, Tate, Reid, Livy, or Rory perhaps).

3 comments:

lincolnHabels said...

exciting. Looking forward to hearing if the unconfirmed rumor is confirmed.

cleaning is over rated. My house never stays clean. The min. I turn around it's a disaster zone again. Why bother.

Reno has those striking Willden eyes. Incredibly blue and VERY mischievous. Thanks for the family picture.

auntie said...

Begging your pardon, Miss, but don't they have tests these days that would confirm the little something that wasn't there before? "What heart heard of, spirit guessed...?" I personally like Tate.

kara said...

first..i hope that reno does gymnastics. he certainly is limber enough. then..call your dr to know for sure. and i am going back to school..next summer. also..you know me..i like all the names!!