Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is it for me

So the point of this endeavor (blogging) was to unearth my pre-mama self and give her a voice. I now realize, as I am sure you did weeks ago, she doesn't exist. Far too much of my personality, habits, likes, and dislikes have changed since Reno was born. And I honestly say that with no remorse. I am happy. That was not always the case.
So from now on, this will strictly be (what it has always been to you) me rambling-sometimes cleverly- about my life as I now see it. Feel free to navigate away from this site.

3 comments:

lincolnHabels said...

You can look back, but you can't go back. You have evolved!! I guess we're all changing into new selves; hopefully, we're alittle better too.

I'm glad you're happy with your new mama-self. You have a beatiful family. I rather liked the pre-mama you, but I also quite enjoy the clever ramblings of mama-katie. I look forward to more.

lincolnHabels said...

Your family is beaUtiful too. he-he oops.

auntie said...

Katie Nana...once the children are out you can never put them back in. You will forever be the mama now, the machine that never turns off...
Funny when you called this morning I thought you were M.K., then your sister. Same genes. Same family. How nice...