Friday, June 13, 2008

Nothing to do?

I waste a lot of time. Perhaps even this, in and of itself, is a waste of time. My husband thinks I am working on a RS Newsletter, but I gave it up. It was a waste of time because it is the middle of the month. I had no idea. My credit card bills had a suspicion, but they neglected to speak up. Does a $40 late fee for forgetting to pay them mean that I not only waste my time, but my husband's as well since his time actually is money? Perhaps, and that is another thing we will keep to ourselves. But to get back to that waste of time thing I started with, I would rather make a list of what to clean and organize that to actually do these tasks. I am discovered. Good bye.

1 comment:

kara said...

I really don't think that this blog is a waste of your time. I love it. Please keep it up. I know you are busy with the kids and all, but I am interested in what you have to say!