Saturday, September 27, 2008

You didn't miss much

I am back from a blogging hiatus--you missed nothing. Reno and Effie are in pre-school and gymnastics, Effie is in ballet, and Ava is fine. Although to not leave her out entirely, she did throw up last night. All is well today though. I am still battling morning sickness, but I think that it is on its way out. Really, in all this time I have not a thing to report. I am going to spend the majority of next week in Dallas with Jason, and perhaps while I am there something of interest will come to me and therefore you.

4 comments:

kara said...

glad you are back..btw..you never actually announced on your blog that you are pregnant..i guess that is clear to all involved now! love. sorry to hear about ava and the throwing up.

jrwillden said...

I was hoping for a more detailed account of your pending motherhood ... not that this is your first time--but each time IS different. You don't want to change the title of your blog to "Baby on Board"?? Maybe start a new one dedicated to mommy musings ...

jrwillden said...

By the way--you can have a copy of the family photo by right clicking it and saving it. Good luck.

auntie said...

That's it? Feeling a little gypped here, Kate. Where are the details?