Friday, October 3, 2008

I am pregnant...again

I will try to muster some enthusiasm and pep as I redo the announcement of this pregnancy. I am pregnant with my fourth child; the child that ushers in a new time of my life. I struggled with the decision to have another for months, as many of you knew, and I finally relented at the insistence of my Heavenly Father-who else, right? But even now I am reticent about sharing my true self. Simply because I would hate for Rory or Levi to think themselves unwanted, which is not the case...and yet. No, I do want more. I just wanted my happy little family too. Now I feel like four has opened the floodgate for five, seven, even ten. Why not, I have the time. So, the resignation to be the mom of many has been a slow one. But I am there.
So to keep you in the loop. I am ill. Some days, very. Morning sickness constantly. There is also the fact that I cannot sleep and walk around exhausted. But other than that, all is well. All is well.

2 comments:

kara said...

sorry for the illness..sorry i can't be there to help..sorry i am going to miss this one. (not sorry enough to come back..but sorry enough to be sad for a moment or two out of every day). love.

auntie said...

I'm feeling that forming one's mouth to say Rory takes some doing. It just doesn't easily flow somehow. Could we just go with Levi? Yes, let's.