Saturday, October 20, 2012

La-A is sounding better and better

Just  quick note. Lliam was almost a Finn. We backed out the day he was born because he was a breech baby, just like daddy. So he became Jason Lliam after Jason William. So Reno and the rest start batting around Finn for this one and I let it ride because I like the name. Then I find out tonight that Tori Spelling just named her new baby Finn, and she is a celebrity of some importance-not sure since we don't have a t.v. Anyway, my stomach turned that people would think that we got the name from her. Usually it wouldn't bother me but you know its just too out there and too recent and too much. So back to the drawing board-although Jason and I have not even discussed possibilities yet-we're too busy with the half dozen we've hatched to count the one still cooking. And there's a mixed metaphor to end the day with.

2 comments:

jrwillden said...

LOVE that you are finally back!

katie said...

Indeed. However you are not. What gives?