Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can't help thinkin this is how it ought to be

Effie informed me a few days ago that she is still Taylor Swift. I asked her why she told she wasn't and in a round about way she told me that she needed exactly two days of not being TaylorSwift so that she could continue being TaylorSwift. This is the same logic she was using when a minute ago I told her that she is cute and she told me no she isn't, she is a human. She then recognized that one could be both, however she is not. That's a four year old for you. Sorry for the false alarm.

2 comments:

Emery said...

sounds like the everyday conversations at my house - except we live with characters like batman, bolt and dash from the incredibles. we, too, need a break every once in a while...though brief.

kara said...

i for one was very relieved to have this confirmed when i talked to effie on sunday...i kind of need her to be taylor. i am glad things worked out. :)