Friday, April 24, 2009

A curse on Eve... I shoulda thought this through

I am usually pretty tough. Seriously. But this pregnancy has knocked my down. I constantly hurt, and complain-see Jason for validation of this- and am just generally miserable. I tried to talk my doctor into taking the baby early, but he refused because he is cruel, although he did say something about the health of the baby but I am sure that is a plot to further torture me. And also, my hips feel like... well its indescribable really. Plus, sweating at night? That is just gross, but its happening. Not to mention all the unmentionables--they are even worse. Please remind me of all these complaints in six or seven months when we are ready to have another go at parenthood. Really. I will have forgotten this personal hell. Obviously or I would not be here now.

2 comments:

kara said...

i am sorry that you are suffering..your little guy will be here soon enough..and think of how amazing your other three children are..and they are for sure!!!

kara said...

will you blog already!!! geeze some of us haven't got to meet levi reid yet and would LOVE pictures!! thanks..love ya!!